This is a page for my students with the current information on the courses which I teach. For a review of my past teaching activities please see the Cirriculum Vitae.
During the 2013/2014 academic year I will teach the following courses:
- Information technologies (laboratory)
- Astrophysics I (lecture)
- Introduction to Astrophysics I (lecture)
- Computer methods in astronomy (laboratory)
- Photometry (lecture)
Miscelanous texts for my students
- Are astronomical studies useful in business career? Quotes from people trained in astronomy, who now work in industry and commerce.
- A presentation by the Nobel Prize winner in physics, Douglas D. Osheroff, How Advances in Science Are Made
- Tips for success in Observational Astronomy by Robert W. O'Connell
- An interesting view about the career in astronomy in the US (1999 perspective) by Don Barry
- New Worlds, New Horizons in Astronomy and Astrophysics defines the most important topics in astronomy during the next 10 years (free download). A shortened version can be also downloaded.
- Do you procrastinate? Read this short article on solving procrastination